Hamax Kiss Baby Seat
The Hamax Kiss child bike seat helps to make bike rides simple and safe when you go cycling with a child on board. The Hamax freely suspended fastening bracket provides natural springing and protects the child’s spine during the trip. All Hamax child bike seats are designed to ‘grow’ with the child via an adjustable safety harness and footrests. The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike. By purchasing an extra bracket, you may easily switch the child bike seat between two bikes. Hamax recommends that a child should always wear a helmet when using a child bike seat.
Designed with an ergonomic seating position and a flexible belt system, this seat will make sure you kid rides in comfort. Hamax have done everything to ensure that this seat is as safe as possible, providing your kids with comfort at the same time. Giving you pace of mind when you're out and about riding with the family.
- Ergonomic sitting position
- Safe and flexible belt system with belt buckles that cannot be opened by the child itself
- Safe and simple to fit
- May be fitted to bikes with or without luggage carriers
- For children above the age of 9 months and weighing up to 22 kg
- Adjustable safety harness and legrests
- The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike
- A suspended fastening bracket ensures excellent cushioning
- Fits frame tubes from 28-40 mm (round)
- The fastening system will not get caught up with cables in the fastening area
- Approved: TÜV/GS EN14344 Approved
- Dimensions: 48×38, 5×70 cm/3.6 kg
- Material: Polypropylene (PP), UV stabilised material
We have changed names: now Giant Knox City.
Phone: 03 9887 0073
Email: Contact Us