Regular price $134.95
SHRED READY. The Fera mountain bike shoe offers the perfect touch of stiffness to keep you efficient with supreme comfort while looking out for your knee health. Whether you√¢‚Ç¨‚Ñ¢re looking to ride on the local gravel path or more technical single track, Fera has you and your feet covered.
- Motion Efficiency System (MES)√¢‚Ç¨‚Äùkeeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot
- MES integrated nylon plate technology, scientifically proven to provide heel-to-forefoot stiffness while allowing the lower leg and heel to move independently result in a lower rate of knee injuries.
- High traction rubber sole comprises the ForceDrive√¢‚Äû¬¢ nylon midsole and rubber outsole for confidence to push the limits on rock gardens and navigate the hike-a-bike sections.
- The Nylon upper material is built to ventilate and protect while and contains hi-density mesh inserts offer excellent airflow while resisting mud, sand and grass
- Injection hook-and-loop closure keeps the straps from loosening as your ride, securing your foot from the get go for the long haul.
- Reversed front strap for improved comfort and a more secure fit from the reinforcement created by the opposing
- Velcro straps relieving unnecessary foot pressure.
- Built with Liv√¢‚Ç¨‚Ñ¢s 3F Design Philosophy to create a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume to provide optimal comfort without heal slip.
- Double secure toe cleat inserts allowing exact cleat placement along a longer lateral surface.